if my husband doesnt tear up when im walking down the aisle im turning the fuck around
my husband definitely will because he’s gonna have to put up with me for the rest of his life and that’s enough to make anybody cry
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."
- Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via peachringslushie)
i wanna go for walks in the middle of the night but i also dont want to die ya feel
just girly things
can’t wait for the generation of grandmas with winged eyeliner
THIS IS IMPORTANT.
wow.. the fucking story line. speechless.
It’s such an important time for this film to come out.
It’s so easy for the film idustry to show people we fought against in the past as real people. But it’s something new to put a face a name and a story to the people that so many of us see as the enemy.
Please watch the trailer. This’ll stir up a lot of shit with the american public but I have a good feeling about this movie.
see that girl you just called a bitch? she didn’t hear you say it louder